Are you LGBTQ and thinking about becoming a parent? Already have a family and want to add to the fun? Family Equality Council's very own Trystan Reese, Director of Family Formation, and several esteemed experts in various fields of family formation will be on hand to chat, share resources, and support folks on the journey! Drop in for this informal and low-stress opportunity to talk with leaders in the fields of donor insemination, surrogacy, adoption, and foster care. This event if free and open to everyone, no Family Equality Council Family Week registration required.
Other experts onsite include:
- Scott Brown, California Cryobank
- Erica Horton, Growing Generations
- Michele Giordano, Spence-Chapin
- Dawn Smith Pliner, Friends in Adoption
- Denise Hinds, Good Shepherd Services
Sponsored by Victors of Provincetown